St John’s School staff and community are committed to fulfilling our mission to:
- Provide a Catholic, caring, supportive environment in which students can grow in God’s likeness.
- Develop each individual spiritually, academically, physically, socially and emotionally to his or her full potential.
- Assist the development of self-esteem and respect for others, so that each of our students becomes a positive, contributing member of the community.
- Staff and children should strive and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- All people are created in the image and likeness of God.
- Based on the Christian Gospel values, e.g. honesty, self-worth, openness.
- Recognise and respect the dignity and rights of self and others.
Parents are the prime educators and are encouraged to contribute as part of our Catholic School community.