Executive of the Parents and Friends Association
|Vice President:||Sue Miragliotta|
|School Board Representative:||Nicole Jupp|
|Committee members:||Helena May, Tracey Forrester, Stacey Ertzen, Sue Miragliotta, Jodi Reed|
The P & F are a voluntary group of elected parents who form a body to:
- Promote the school
- Raise funds for school facilities and equipment
- Support the students and the school community through special events eg Morning Teas/Easter Raffles
- Encourage interaction between staff, student, parents/carers and school community
- All parents are welcome to be part of the P & F
Parents & Friends
The objective of the Association is the promotion of the interests of St John’s School, Rangeway and of the children attending the school.
- To act as liaison between the wider community, and the governing bodies of the school.
- To further the growth and development of parental involvement through a range of social, school and parish activities.
- To raise funds for the further development of the educational, social and spiritual growth of St John’s School children.
- Use our funds to support the educational, religious and social aims of the school.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
The Parish Priest and all members of the teaching staff of the school shall be ex-officio members of the Association. Parents or caregivers of a child attending the school or enrolled at the school, or any person interested in the objectives and aims of the Association are members.
All members of the school community, as per the above criteria, are most welcome to attend any meeting.
When: Wednesday of Week 2, 5 , 8 during the normal school year
Where: School Library
P & F Agenda: Agenda Aug 15 2018
P & F Minutes: P&F Minutes Meeting – 30/05/2018
Everyone is welcome to come along to the P&F meetings to help make decisions and contribute any ideas they have.